Land Use Permits

We encourage you to use the open space at High Cove community for your art and science projects. If you wish to engage in activity that has any impact on the landscape, you’ll need to first submit an application for a permit. For science research submit a AS IF Research Permit Application; for any other uses, simply submit a AS IF Land Use Permit Application. Note that if your land use activity involves site based sculptural installation, we request description and sketches of the sculpture as well as an installation and de-installation plan.

To describe locations, it’s helpful to download the High Cove topo map and mark locations of your planned activities.

Complete the forms and email to us. We will respond within one month.